Listen Live

Thursday, April 30, 2009

American Idol: Top 5 Results


It's been a crazy, busy day that started at 3 a.m. and won't wrap up until 9 o'clock...but I wanted to take a minute and just comment on last nights American Idol results show.

If you missed it, the bottom three shaped up like this: Kris, Matt G., and Adam. Yeah...Adam!

For the record, I'm not a big fan of his...but I know enough about this show and the audience to know this kid has already won. So imagine my shock when he landed in the bottom three. I almost fell off the couch when they sent Kris back to the couch and left Matt and his enormous mole standing along side Adam at center stage.

As the anticipation built I kept thinkin, "Is it possible? Could Adam really go home? Did enough people think he was safe and not vote for him?"

The 20 or so seconds it took Ryan Seacrest to spit out the answer seemed like an eternity. But in the end America got it right and send mole...umm, I mean Matt...home.

On a side note...I wonder if Idol will pick up the tab on that $6,000 bill for the birthday food fight, or will they just front Danny the money to cover it until his record deal is finalized?

Next week the Top 4 sing Rock n Roll. I think this favors Adam, Allison, and Danny. Odd man out? Kris...the tender, soft love song kinda guy. But hey...what do I know? I would have bet you breakfast that Adam would never leave the comfort of the Idol couch on results night.

OK...gotta run...I have Cub Scouts waiting, I need a shower, and Survivor is on tonight! Oh and I have opinions about that show too! I'll talk about that tomorrow.

Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home