Listen Live

Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring is here in full force!

Finally! Spring has sprung and summer is around the corner!

We went for a bike ride on Saturday afternoon, and it was absolutely gorgeous! The first of many for the season.

We also had another trip around Casco Bay in the sail boat! We have begun our renovations to the inside the cabin, but we're not fully decided on what our final design will be - we are going to customize it to suit our needs. But it still sails great, and I don't mind being out on the waves one bit!

Today, it's back to work though and I have many tasks ahead of me. First on the list is to see about getting some manure, compost and some mulch for the gardens. We spent a great deal of time getting them weeded and raked out, now it's time to 'dress them up'.

I also need to get some large stones moved to the front yard, to make a curved wall at the corner of the driveway. Then it's on to relocating many rosebushes to the other side of the yard, and replanting them.


I got a sweet gift card to Home Depot for my birthday - and I can't wait to use it to get something new and fabulous for the yard! But, first comes the work. At least the weather is gorgeous! I'll turn on the tunes, lather on the sunblock and get to work!


Enjoy the day, and rock on with your bad self.

H

Labels: , , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home