Listen Live

Monday, April 13, 2009

Mondays are not my favorite.

Oh yeah... It's monday.

What the heck is going on? I can't do anything right! I can't talk. I can't type. I can't walk and chew gum today! It seems like everything I touch breaks or just doesn't work.


This morning before I even got here, I should have known it was going to be a bad day - because as I was ready to pull into the garage, I couldn't find my keycard. I didn't even have my debit card to get cash from the bank to put into a meter! I just started to tell myself how stupid I was, and then I looked down and found it in the cupholder. Now, why I would ever put it there in the first place, I don't know. But I did, and thankfully I found it. I wonder if part of my problem is left over from the weekend.

We went to New Hampshire and stayed with Geoff's mother for Easter - great trip, great meal, great company and many, many laughs. I love to visit their house! Normally, Geoff and I take the room downstairs. It's a pullout bed that is king size. We love how dark the room is, how quiet it is and I love how big the bed is! This time however, as I headed for the room Geoff said, "We're in the guest room upstairs this time. That bed is more comfortable." I said "OK."

What I didn't know, was that the bed upstairs in the guest room was a full size bed. I didn't realize people still had those... Needless to say, although the bed was comfortable, there just wasn't enough of it! OK for one person, or maybe a couple of 6 year olds, but not the two of us!
I didn't get much sleep and was anxious to get home and sleep in our own bed.

I stayed up extra late last night, hoping that once I hit the bed I wouldn't hear a thing till the alarm went off. I woke up an hour before it was scheduled, and tossed and turned getting more upset by the minute. Finally I got up. Things haven't been good since.



The only good thing about it is that I know Bill's day isn't any better than mine.
Ask him how HIS day started!...




I am off to find a comfortable spot in the sun to try and take a nap.

Rock on with your bad self,

H

Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home