Listen Live

Friday, April 3, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

It's finally Friday! I just woke up from a nap and I'm feeling great...so I thought I'd drop a quick blog before the kids get off the bus and the madness begins at Casa Fox.

It's the first Friday of the month and that means if you're looking for some inexpensive fun...then you might want to head to downtown Portland tonight. All of the local art galleries, etc will let you in for free to check out their wares. They usually have some free munchies too! Just don't forget your umbrella tonight.

I'm headed out to the Dogfish Cafe with Charmen and my buddy Wayne and his wife. It's the first time the four of us have all gone out together...it should be a fun night. Wayne and I are both Cub Scout Leaders...so you know nothing too crazy should happen...unless someone spikes our canteen.

Hey by the way...did you hear...Forbes Magazine named Portland "America's Most Livable City" Way to go Portland! Whoop! Whoop!

OK...the bus has arrived...perfect timing.

Have a great weekend.

Labels: , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home