Listen Live

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dancing with the Stars


For the love of God, how bad does Steve Wozniak have to be before America and the judges send him hoofin' back home to his Mac? Wasn't that attempt at the worm enough? Does he have to break out the Running Man or the Lawn Mower for people to get it...this guy CAN NOT DANCE!

Look, I don't have anything personal against the guy...I'm sure he's a very nice man...although his smile reminds me of the Cheshire Cat! I just think he should have gone home last night...this IS a dance contest and shouldn't be based on how cute and lovable someone is.

Was Denise Richards a bad second choice? NO! After watching Denise dance I now understand why Charlie Sheen divorced her...she has no rhythm. Cute? Yes...(although she had waaaay too much makeup on last night) but it was like watching a scarecrow dance!



Eeeek!

Some people think that Holly Madison could have gone home too. You won't get much argument from me there.

As a fan of Girls Next Door, I was stoked when I heard Holly was going to be on DWTS...boy what a BIG disappointment she has been. She seems very nervous and way too self-conscience. For God's sake I can't figure out what the problem is. We've seen her naked in Playboy and watched her share Hugh Hefner with two other women...there isn't much left...so I wish she'd just let out that inner freak and start dancing instead of posing. If not...she'll go home next.

One final thing about last night's show...Hall & Oates ROCKED! Here's their performance in case you missed it or just want to see it again.





Tomorrow, look for my thoughts on tonight's American Idol.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home