Listen Live

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Be careful out there...


I am loving this weather...not sure if it's exactly spring or not...but it beats the snow!

You know that I'm a BIG lover of the social networks; Facebook, Tweeter, Myspace, etc...and from what I can tell, many of you are too. It's a great way to stay in touch with friends across the country, and it's just kinda fun to waste a little time...BUT, be careful what you post.

One lucky job applicant tweeted the following:

‘Cisco just offered me a job! Now I have to weigh the utility of a fatty paycheck against the daily commute to San Jose and hating the work.'

Her tweet caught the attention of a channel partner advocate for Cisco....who then responded:
‘Who is the hiring manager. I'm sure they would love to know that you will hate the work. We here at Cisco are versed in the web.'

The person who dissed the offer quickly took their Twitter account private. But Twitter search retained the record.

UGH!

Labels: , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home