Listen Live

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Apprentice

I'll be honest, The Apprentice isn't one of my favorite shows. It's nothing against the show except by Sunday night I just need to chill out from all the drama!

If you have kids then you know what I mean...you're on the run during the week trying to balance work, school , and the kids extra-curriculars. Then the weekend rolls around and it's even crazier because you're trying to catch up on stuff that fell through the cracks on Wednesday, run some errands, and just trying to catch up before the alarm goes off on Monday morning...and I didn't even factor in the kids weekend stuff. So by the time I get to sit down Sunday night, I need DRAMA FREE TV.

But there I am every Sunday night watching The Donald and his band of misfits. It's partly because I need to watch for work...and partly because I'm fascinated by the ego's of these people. This weeks cast-off, Dennis Rodman, is a perfect example.



The Worm was a great basketball player. He was part of an amazing Detroit Pistons team, he was solid for the Spurs and the Bulls...but by the time he made it to Los Angeles things had gone terribly wrong. Maybe it was the booze...or maybe the booze was the after affect of a washed up career...it's kinda hard to tell. Either way it's sad to see what Rodman has had to resort to in recent years.

He most recently was on Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling...and won the Hulksters version of a Championship Title Belt...and yes I did watch the show! Come on, B and C List celebrities and wrestling? That just screams fun!




There have been rumors that Rodman would be on the new season of Celebrity Rehab...
ironically a show that I'm addicted to. We're still waiting to find out if that will happen, but if his antics on The Apprentice are indicitave of who he really is...and they'll pay him to...then it's probably a pretty sure bet.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home