Listen Live

Thursday, March 26, 2009

American Idol

OK some real quick comments and observations about last nights American Idol Motown Night.

First of all...Smokey Robinson is well preserved for a 69 year old man. I'm not sure if he's had work done...I kinda think he has since I remember seeing pictures of him back in the 80's and he actually looks better now!

Next...will someone please teach Kara how to count?


And now the singers...Adam Lambert is the best singer in the competition.



I know he rubs some people the wrong way because he tends to be a little flamboyant...the hair, the make-up, the nail polish...but who cares? This kid can blow dawg...oops, started channeling Randy Jackson there for a minute! Bottom line...he's the guy to beat.

The most underrated singer is Allison Iraheta...or as I like to call her Allison Red-a-heada!


The bottom three: Michael Sarver, Scott MacIntyre, and the too-cute-for-the-room Megan Joy.

If I had to pick the person to exit out of this three...hands down it's Michael. He's been faking his way through it for the past two weeks...go home already.



However, unless a bunch of guys voted, I think Megan will probably be handed her walking papers tonight.



We'll find out tonight at 8 on FOX...and we'll talk about it tomorrow morning on Frank's Place with Bill & Heidi...and of course I'll blog tomorrow with my opinion.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home