Listen Live

Saturday, March 28, 2009

American Idol Results

It took me a couple of days to finally get to this, but I had to comment about Thursday nights American Idol results show. Bottom line...America got it right! Michael Sarver is out!

Sure they could have sent Scott home...and not to sound harsh or insensitive...but he's still getting a certain amount of the sympathy vote. His performance wasn't good on Wednesday, and quite honestly, the week before really wasn't anything to brag about. So unless Megan really stinks up the room this coming week...say buh-bye to Scott.

Now before you e-mail and accuse me of saying that just because I think Megan is cute...I ask...what's wrong with that?! Megan IS cute...as a matter of fact she's really hot in an odd quirky, kinda fun way. I just love her entire vibe. She has talent and could have a real career in the vein of Corrine Bailey Rae.





Come on, tell me you don't hear the similarities. As my dawg, Randy Jackson would say, "That girl can blow, yo."

And for all of the Michael Sarver fans...hey your guy made it to the Top 10, and that's not an easy task...plus he gets to go on tour. So when he rolls into Portland...you can plunk down your $50 for a ticket, and watch him sing out the side of his mouth, then look at your friend and say, "I can't believe Simon didn't use the vote to save him." Me...I'll be in the next row over, saying the same thing about Megan!


More American Idol thoughts, opinions, and random comments next week


Labels: , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home