Listen Live

Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally Friday!

It's finally Friday!

Bill and I have been jonesin' to get out of work since we got here! All morning we've been discussing how we need to get our weekend started! We've had nothing but silliness all morning, well, wait a minute... we always have silliness all morning - but something about today makes our silliness extra special.
(Prolly cause it's FRIDAY!) We've had tons of fun and shennagins on Facebook as well!

In my search of the internets for silliness, I came across this. It is kind of like what Bill and I like to refer to as a 'Frank Prank', cause we'd so do this...

Enjoy the video and your weekend!


I am outta here so I can get to the store and buy up all the Easter peeps before they're gone!
Rock on with your bad self...

H

Labels: , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home