Listen Live

Monday, April 6, 2009

I didn't think it would get me, but it did...

"Hello, my name is Heidi, and I am a Facebook addict."




It's true! I would join a support group, but that's usually for someone who's quit something. I can't quit Facebook!! It rules my life during the week. Usually, on the weekends I have a lot of work to do in the house and outside, and I don't always have the leisure of sitting at my computer - the kids tend to take up a lot of weekend time at the desk anyway...But when it's finally my turn to log on, I head straight for Facebook! I can't stand it if I don't know what's going on.

Facebook is going to turn me into a recluse! I'm totally serious, here's why.

1.) You can 'visit' with people and never leave the comfort of your computer chair.
2.) Reconnecting with classmates is easier than going to a reunion.
3.) #2 also applies to family.
4.) It has saved me a lot of minutes on my cell phone plan. Why call someone when I can FB them instead?
5.) I can keep up on my kids and their friends...
6.) I now have friends all over the world!
7.) I save money on pictures, post em once on FB and let people download and print them as they want. Also saves on stamps.
8.) Saves me money on sending birthday cards. I can even get gifts on FB. What a cheapskate!
9.) Cool games, surveys (cause who doesn't want to be a statistic?) and information you'd never know about people if they hadn't filled out the "Random 25 things about me"!
10.) Being on FB makes me cool. (OK, maybe not, but it feels like it!)


I love my Facebook! And I was the 'Doubting Thomas' that didn't want to join. I was afraid it wouldn't be as good as 'other networking sites'. Forget about it! Facebook is THE BEST social networking site there is! If you don't have an account yet, what're you waiting for? Go start one, and when you find me, send me a friend request! I'd love to have another friend!


Rock on with your bad self!
H

Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home