Listen Live

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Just Saw the Coolest Thing

I was just up close and personal with a HAWK!

I was taking the stairs in the parking garage when I heard someone coming down behind me, talking softly, and obviously trying to comfort someone...or in this case...a hawk! At first, I didn't realize it was a hawk...I just kinda glanced in his direction and initially thought it was a dove...then I saw the beak.

The animal control guy told me that the hawk had gotten stuck on the 3rd floor and couldn't fly out...so he had been dispatched to rescue it and then set it free.

Being a huge animal lover it was amazing to be that close to a hawk...and I was happy to see the animal control officer was being so gentle and caring. Good on him...and I'm sure the hawk will be a little happier now that he's not trapped inside a parking garage.

Labels:


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home