Listen Live

Friday, March 13, 2009

Radiothon: Day 2

Wow! It's already Day 2 of the 4th Annual Frank cares for Kids Radiothon at Barbara Bush Children's Hospital.

I tried to blog yesterday, but every time I sat down to get started...there was another sweet kid to meet, or a parent that wanted to tell us all about their beautiful baby. THAT kinda stuff is hard to tear yourself away from. So...no blog yesterday.

However, today I snuck away for a minute to let you know that things are going well so far. THANK YOU to everyone that has donated so far. If you've been holding off because you're not sure that you can afford $15 a month...I understand. We all do. It's sometimes difficult to know just what to do in uncertain financial times.

The only thing I'll say is...IF you give...you'll NEVER regret it. I don't know about you, but I blow $15 a week on coffee. So even if you gave up one cup a week...then you could afford the $15...it's just a thought.

Maybe a better option is to collect money froma bunch of friends and give one BIG donation. I just think you can't go wrong by donating money to BBCH.

In a time when financial investments appear risky...this is one investment that pays HUGE dividends. You can come here and see where your money is being spent on a daily basis...and I'm fairly certain that you'll be pleased with what you see.

To donate call 1-800-352-6865...if it's busy...CALL BACK!

OK...break time is over...time to go back and hold a baby, or meet a family that has an amazing story to tell.

More...later today...or tomorrow at the latest.

Bill

Labels: , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home