Listen Live

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 3 and recovery

Tried my best to blog yesterday from BBCH for the 3rd and final day of the Radiothon...but just too busy. So many kids and families to meet. It's amazing how quickly we become friends with all of them. They are all so giving and loving.

I have to say on behalf of ALL the kids and staff at BBCH, and from all of us at 107-5 FRANK-FM/Portland & 105-5 FRANK-FM/Rockland...THANK YOU for your donations and your love. We raised $172, 939 this year. WOW! In this economy? This is solid proof of the love and support of Mainers for BBCH and FRANK-FM. Again...our sincerest thanks.

After this post I'm going to spend the entire day with my family. I missed baseball practice yesterday, and a list of other things, while at Radiothon. Thank God my family supports and understands the commitment I have to BBCH.

We'll be back at it tomorrow morning with an all new Frank's Place with Bill & Heidi...see ya then.

Bill

Labels: , , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home