Listen Live

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another gross out. What's wrong with people?

I am sure that by now, everyone who listens to our show, knows I am a fan of tattoos.
I have some, my daughter has some, Geoffrey just got one and his son Kristopher has two.
I like them, but understand that they're not for everyone.
In the past, I've given my opinons of facial piercings, I do not like them.
But, I've got to say, these photos are more bizarre than any that I've seen yet.
Apparently, some folks are really fond of piercings...so much so, that they completely change and or disfigure themselves - until they're barely recognizable to their families and friends.
Do any of them stop to think...
How will this look in 20 years?
I would guess not...
What?? A zipper was too much?
Just a guess, but I bet she sleeps on her stomach.


I am sure your Dad is real proud of you and the fact that you love life.
Jack might like the arm though...


Huummmm... What would you guess his favorite color is?



Remind me not to use cutlery when I visit this guy. On second thought, nevermind.

I won't be visiting.


WTF is this? I mean really...
GROSS


Nice contacts.

Oh, and by the way....Not!



If the devil had a girlfriend, it's safe to say that she'd probably look like this.

I don't understand what drives people to mutilate themselves to this point.
I probably never will.
Heck, I am not sure I want to.

Rock on with your bad self.

H


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home