Listen Live

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII







Today is the biggest day in sports...Super Bowl Sunday! Even though our beloved New England Patriots are at home watching the game just like us...it's still an exciting day for football fans around the world.

It's really no secret that I'm a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan...so you know who I'm rooting for today...but I have an enormous amount of respect for the Arizona Cardinals. You can't deny that the Kurt Warner story is a good one...and the whole Larry Fitzgerald angle is an amazing story as well.

I just hope it's a great game...and as the clock ticks down in the 4th quarter...that my team is the victor. If not...then it was an awesome season all the same.

Enjoy the Half Time Show...Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band promise to rock the house...and of course the commercials will be the subject of water cooler talk everywhere tomorrow...including on Frank's Place with Bill & Heidi.

Don't eat too much at the party...and I'll talk with you in the morning.

Labels: , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home