Listen Live

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snow Tubing


Man...I have been such a slacker lately when it comes to blogging. It just seems like the day gets away from me...then I climb into bed and realize that I had so many thing that I could have blogged about.

Instead of playing catch up and doing a massive blog about a lot of things...like I've done in the past...I think this time I'll just admit my sins and move on! My goal is to blog on something each day...even if it's just really short.

So to that end...my house is a flurry of activity this morning as we get ready for a huge Cub Scout Pack 323 event...we're all going snow tubing at Seacoast Fun Park. It's our first time snow tubing and to say that everyone is geeked up would be an understatement. Jack and Nick have been awake since 6 a.m. and on me for the past hour about what time we're leaving, what to wear, will I buy them lunch...and then back to asking what time we're leaving. My wife on the other hand just wants us out of the house for some much needed peace and quiet...so now she's asking what time we're leaving! If I wasn't so excited about tubing myself I'd make her take them and I'd got to a movie!

Anyway, I promise a quick update on our snow tubing adventure later today.

Labels: , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home