Listen Live

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Steven Seagal vs. Jackie Chan

This is the sort of hard-hitting commentary we engage in off the air at 107-5 Frank-FM.

Heidi made a comment about a Jackie Chan movie...just one of the five movies she's seen since 1998. After I told her that I've never seen a complete Jackie Chan movie I was forced to take shelter under my desk because I was certain her entire body was about to explode!

Barely able to contain herself she spent the next 10 minutes regaling me with the highlights of his career...actor, writer, musician...it would appear that Mr. Chan is quite the renaissance man!

After listening to her tirade...and still not convinced that my time would be used wisely watching a Jackie Chan flick...I told Heidi that I much prefer the butt-kicking style of Steven Seagal.


Once she was done laughing and calling Mr. Seagal a bevy of unprintable words, I reminded her that Jackie Chan is a cartoon character, while Steven Seagal is indeed the baddest of the bad-asses...and to prove my point...I whipped out these awesome movie clips...and just in case you too think Jackie Chan could take Steven Seagal in a fight...just watch these:













Had enough? Good...case closed!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Rate This Post


2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Knight said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 8, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Heidi Knight said...

Give me a break! Go read my blog...

October 8, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home