Listen Live

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Are you people crazy?





Alright, you know how I feel about piercings, and people who turn themselves into absolute freaks. I don't much care for it. Tattoos are fine, great actually, but for me I don't really want to be turned into a pin cushion, nor do I want to be stuck by one.



Just my opinion - you're welcome to share your opinion with me, should you choose.



When I saw this, I knew it would be my topic of today. I actually saw the picture months ago and forgot about it. When I saw it again today, I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by once again.



This is apparently the new fad...although I don't know where. Europe maybe? They're cutting edge, they're always ahead of us in the fashion department aren't they? I haven't seen any of these around here in lil Ol' Portland Maine. Now, that's not to say that they're not here - I've seen some pretty 'cutting edge' folks on Congress Street. Remember that big picture window I get to sit behind everyday? ;) Lots of people walk by that window...





Anyway, on to the fad. It's called - yes, you guessed it... Eye Jewelry.

I call it N-A-S-T-Y! WTF is someone seriously going to do with this thing? Where could you wear it? Honestly, wouldn't you feel like you had something crawling on the side of your face? I would be swatting at it. What about when you look to the side? Does it catch on the lower lashes and make your eye twitch? Not only would you look like a freak with one of these, you would look like a freak with a twitch. Nice.



I just can't imagine how this is practical or suitable to any situation! Is it supposed to be attractive? Cause, uh...it isn't. No, really, it's not.



There's even a video for crying out loud!



And if that isn't bad enough, these folks took the eye jewelry even further.


Gross.











Oh yeah, and there's a video for this too...




The procedure costs $3,900 per eye...

Gee, it kind of makes me sad that I only have two eyes...NOT! This kind of stuff makes me sick.
Literally the second video did. I couldn't finish watching it.

I can't stand looking at it anymore while I am typing this.

Rock on with your bad self, and keep this crap outta your eyes!

H

Labels: , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home