Listen Live

Monday, October 6, 2008

I Wanna Be a Cowboy

People sometimes ask me if I wasn't on the radio what I'd do. I usually reply, "Sleep in."
Then they give me a disgusted look and follow up with, " I mean for a job."

My answer is...I'd love to be an actor. I grew up watching Clint Eastwood and John Wayne play great characters like Josey Wales and Rooster Cogburn.

So I've always dreamed of making a western...maybe like Young Guns...



or Tombstone...



Of course westerns aren't as sexy as movies about talking dogs...but I don't care. I'd still love to play an outlaw gunslinger or a Marshall destined to meet his fears in a showdown with a bad guy.

They don't make many westerns these days...however, this past weekend one called Appaloosa opened with very little fanfare...but man it looks GREAT!



It's showing on just one screen locally...at the Cinemagic Grand at Clarks Pond in South Portland.


Labels: , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home