Listen Live

Friday, January 16, 2009

I can't believe I am actually doing this...

A few weeks ago, Bill shared a photo with us of him circa 1982.

Now, it's my turn.

Although we're always asking for feedback on our blogs, this is the one time that I won't ask... Because I've heard it all. And hey - cut me some slack, I was 11-1/2!

Incidentally - regarding the glasses - I lost them at the beach. I couldn't see without them, and as I was paddling around a wave came up and ::WHOOSH:: swiped them right off my face! I tried to get them, but came up with handfulls of sand.

My mother was ripped and I thought she was going to kill me. To her it was the end of the world... to me it was friggin great! The only bad thing was, back then, there weren't any fancy one hour labs that could get them replaced, so I had to wait almost two weeks for them to be replaced!!!

I hated these glasses and my mother actually accused me of losing them on purpose. If you're reading this right now mother, don't call me up and say that you didn't. Because you did.

Rock on with your bad self,

H

Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home