Listen Live

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ink, ink and more ink!

It happened. I knew it would, I just didn't expect it so soon.

My 18 year old daughter got a tattoo. It's true you know, once you get one, you'll want another...this is her second! She's been bitten by the big bad ink machine!


This is her in the chair. (She's so not a bad a$$.) She's prissy and pretty and very particular. She gets sick when I help her put on her eye makeup for prom, for crying out loud! She passed out at school the day she wanted to participate in the blood drive! And she only made it as far as the part where they prick her finger!


She went down and took the partitions that seperated the different stations with her! She doesn't do well with needles.


Maybe, she just doesn't do well with needles that take things from her, but the ones that leave some pretty ink behind are ok? Oh well. Knowing her as a mother knows a daughter, I am completely OK with her wanting to get a tattoo, planning it out and then going through with the plan. I know she's been thinking about it since she got her first one back in February.


I think it came out pretty good, considering the artist drew it from a photo she brought him - a photo that was printed from the internet...

She is all into love and peace - so I am pleased with her selection of a dove, rather than the peace symbol.

It's a lot larger than I imagined it would be, for some reason I thought she'd wimp out and only get it the size of a 50 cent piece or maybe a quarter... heh heh

The first one she got is about the size of a quarter and it took all of 3 minutes because she only had an outline done. I thought she was going to come unglued. So, I guess you could say that I'm proud of her for not being a wussy, and making a statement with something larger.

Rock on with your bad self Caitlin!

And for the rest of you, Love, Peace and Chicken grease.

H

Labels: , , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home