Listen Live

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I have a crush...

Let me start by saying that I'm a happily married guy...my wife and I just celebrated 10 years of marriage, we have 2 kids, and a pretty good life. With that said, I have a crush on another woman!

The thing is...I don't even know her...I've never met her...but she's in my house everyday. I actually hurry home just to see her! Her name? Martha MacCallum....she hosts The Live Desk on FOX News weekdays at 1 p.m.

This whole crush happened innocently enough...I never intended for it to happen. There I was...flipping through the channels one night, alone and bored out of my mind, feeling beat up and tired after watching the Red Sox lose one to the Rays. My wife was out for the evening, the kids were in bed...and there I sat with the remote in one hand, a cold Shipyard in the other...vulnerable...and then she showed up! Smart, sassy and smiling...blonde hair beautifully framing her gorgeous face...those lips so full and red...her eyes brightly twinkling...the sound of her voice and her sexy laugh made me immediately take notice. I was captivated...instantly addicted!



That night when my wife arrived home I put her on notice! I let her know that in no uncertain terms that the day Martha MacCallum came calling for me that I was gone...hasta la vista baby...so long sister...see ya when I see ya.

My wife, obviously having put up with me long enough to know what a dolt I really am, just smiled and said, "When she comes for you...she can have you!"...and then went to change clothes.

Wow! I thought she'd take it harder than that. I'm sure it was just some kind of Jedi wife reverse psychology thing...weird thing is though...I'm still waiting for Martha to show up. Hmmmm...I'm sure she just got bad directions on Mapquest.

Hahahahaha!

Seriously Martha...call me!

Talk to you in the morning.

Labels: , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home