Listen Live

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back In The Saddle

Vacation in California was amazing...catching up with old friends, meeting new people, Disneyland with the kids, seeing three new movies, going to a Boz Scaggs concert, the Sacramento Zoo, and taking in a Rivercats game.


Then there was the not so amazing stuff; the airport, traffic, smog, and extreme heat (it got up to 117 degrees for two days, 115 for a day and averaged about 103 the rest of the time...ugh).

So it's good to be back home in Maine. The vacation did what it was supposed to do: help me relax, provide some fun for my family, and remind me how fortunate I am to be where I am!

This morning was the first day back on the show...and it was more fun than I remembered. I feel energized and ready to take on the world. I'm really happy to be back home.

By the way, thanks to Chris Mitchell for holding down the fort for me while I was away.

More tomorrow...talk to you in the morning.

Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home