Listen Live

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Best salad you'll ever eat!

OK, here it is... All summer long, I've been going to parties, cookouts, and shin-digs...

I've eaten things that I've really liked, some things I have liked not so much and some things that have sent me running for the nearest trash can or bathroom! Yikes! Anything good, of course I have to ask for the recipe so I can enjoy it all year long! And I know we can all appreciate a good recipe pass along now and again therefore, I am going to share with you the best one I've found all summer!

I promise it's delicious, easy and will be gone if you make it for a home dinner or to take with you to your last BBQ invite for the summer... Either way, it's delish!

Corn and Avocado Salad

Dressing
1 Tbs Lime- (I use Juice from 1 lime)
1/4 C Chopped Cilantro
2 Tbs Olive Oil
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
Whisk together in large bowl and set aside

5 ears fresh corn steamed and cut off cob
2 avocados chopped
1/2 pint quartered grape tomatoes
1/4 red onion chopped

Mix all with dressing and serve at room temp.
I usually mix right before I plan on taking it with me.
I also cook the corn the day before so it is cool and easy to cut.


Enjoy! And, if you make it, let me know what you think!

Uh, also, if there's something you really like, feel free to send me the recipe! ;)

Rock on with your bad self,

H

Labels: , , , , ,


Rate This Post


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This salad is incredible!!!! Shared with us this summer by my other Heidi friend, Heidi Lynch!! Thanks, Heidi!

Charmen

September 8, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home