Listen Live

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

American Idol for sure!

We found out today that Barry Manilow is coming back to American Idol next week! I can't wait! This guy is an icon for crying out loud, who doesn't love him?

Come on, he writes the songs that make the whole world sing! He writes the songs of love and special things, he writes the songs that make the young girls cry, he writes the songs. HE WRITES THE SONGS!

No body does it like Barry...



And I mean nobody...


Didn't you hear me? I said nobody....


Not even your friends...


So, go ahead and rock on with your bad self, as long as you let Barry do the singing.

Please.

H

Rate This Post


1 Comments:

Blogger Leif Erickson said...

Barry didn't even write "I Write the Songs!" What a fraud! :-)

February 2, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home