Listen Live

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving


Wow! It's actually Thanksgiving time again. How can it possibly be the end of November already?

It feels like time has been getting by me a lot faster lately. I just realized that I haven't blogged in over a week and plenty of things have happened that I should have blogged about. So I'm wondering...do I comment on a long list of things...or just promise to be more attentive and blog more often?

I think I'll compromise and briefly comment on just a few things...


Dancing with the Stars season finale: Predictable








Quantum of Solace: Maybe the best James Bond movie I've ever seen (w/o Halle Berry)







Obama's new team: Interesting so far.








American Music Awards: Not a bad show this year. I love the red carpet for obvious reasons!








Having the 24 hr flu earlier this week: I think a picture says it all.






OK...I'm guessing those are all things that I would have blogged about over the past week...I may have left a few out...but I promise I'll be blogging daily.



Have a GREAT Thanksgiving...enjoy your family and friends...and we'll talk in the morning.

Bill

Labels: , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home