Listen Live

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's that time of year...

So looking at Bill's pictures and how young he was - reminded me that Senior pictures are due before Friday of this week.


So, we sat down tonight and looked at the pictures - they're really nice. We did them right here in the yard and I must say we did a darn fine job! Once they're downloaded to the computer I will show you my photographic skills...


Anyway, a few months ago Caitlin (my daughter) went up north to see her great uncle and have him do her pictures. He's great at it. In fact, he is so good the store wouldn't let us print the photos from the CD he made! They told her that the pictures were professionally done and they wouldn't release them unless she had the memory stick from the camera. Well...that isn't happening, so we had to take a few more.


I still have this one from the photos that her uncle took, I had it printed out and everything, but she won't let me turn it in to the yearbook staff.


I don't know why. It's a great picture.




LMAO... I did say she went to Northern Maine, didn't I?
Rock on with your bad self...
H

Labels: , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home