Listen Live

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Freak Fest encounter...

At FreakFest last Saturday night we were in costume having a grand time! We laughed, took pictures and shook our money makers to Motor Booty Affair! That was awesome!

On my way out, I met a gentleman and his wife. Their names were Matt and Pam. Matt wanted to match the donation we were going to provide for the Barbara Bush Childrens Hospital and gave me his phone #. I told him that would be great! He wanted me to say something in particular on-air and I told him that I'd be unable to do that, but that I could blog about it.

Apparently he didn't enjoy Motor Booty Affair as much as the rest of us...
I gave his name and phone# to the PD here at the station and we tried to call him to see if he was serious about his donation. That's about a thousand bucks and something that the hospital could sure use!
We haven't heard from Matt as of yet, but we're still hoping. He said his wife listens every morning, and she reads the blogs. I hope he was right.


Rock on with your bad self,
H
P.S. ... And Matt, if you're reading this - Call me!
















Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home