Listen Live

Monday, October 27, 2008

1980's Flashback

After being on the air from Wednesday morning to Friday morning...over 50 hours without sleep...I did my best to get caught up over the weekend.

I did find a little time to listen to Frank's Back to the 80's Weekend while relaxing around the house...and ran across some old pictures of myself while putting away some stuff in the basement.
Here's one of me on the air at age 18..circa 1984. I did have a nice smile!

















Here's another...from my very first morning show in 1987 at the studios of Magic 99.3in Parkersburg, WV. I still have the smile...and a really great mullet!


By the way, the guy in the picture with me is Hall of Famer, and notorious spit-baller, Gaylord Perry.

Of course everyone here at Frank has had a good laugh at my expense...and that's cool. I laughed too...not as hard as they did...but I still laughed.

I dare you to pull out some old pic's and do a "Then and Now"...and send them to me...I could use another laugh or two.

Labels: , , , ,


Rate This Post


1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Knight said...

You do have a great smile! I bet all your 'cougars' are going to love these!! I bet they've already copied the pictures to their computers and everything! WOO HOO - and check that hair, only thing you're missing is the Members Only Jacket and some cool sunglasses. HOT STUFF!!

October 28, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home