Listen Live

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Mechanic

So, I joined Netflix a few weeks ago, and so far have received and watched two movies.

Since I haven't been keeping up on my movies, and don't know what I'd like or what's worth seeing, I chose to make a few selections based on things I've already seen, as well as a suggestion from my beloved, Geoffrey. He knows how much I love cars, car scenes and chases - Bullitt being the all time best in my opinion (or may I say at the very least the best one I've seen so far!)

He recommended a movie called Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry. Great cars, and of course it had the ever popular (and handsome) Peter Fonda as the lead character. Since seeing this, I've added Easy Rider to my Netflix queue!

After returning Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry - my first choice was a Charles Bronson film.
The Mechanic. Bronson is the consummate professional. I promise if you haven't seen this movie, you'll love the first few minutes... It'll make you want to see the rest!




Next up on my list is Easy Rider, followed by An American Werewolf in London, A Clockwork Orange, Papillon (love me some Steve McQueen too!) and a few more recent ones like Little Miss Sunshine and Fight Club.


I've been told that the car scenes in The Italian Job are pretty good. Maybe I will add that to the list as well.


If you'd like to make a suggestion for my viewing pleasure, please leave a comment or email me!


Rock on with your bad self,


H



Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home