Listen Live

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Want My MTV


Looking at those old pictures of myself from the 80's has stirred up some sort of emotions...all of a sudden I'm reliving the glory days!

As Heidi and I sat around the office we were talking about how cool it used to be to come home after school, throw down the chemistry book, and turn on MTV.

I still remember the first video I ever saw on MTV...I Ran by Flock of Seagulls.





And who could forget those great MTV promo's?






I instantly fell in love with Nina Blackwood, MTV's rocker VJ...and what guy worth his parachute pants didn't think Martha Quinn was just about the cutest girl in the world? Alan Hunter rocked a mullet almost as good as mine, JJ Jackson was just cool, and all the girls I knew gushed over Mark Goodman.

MTV used to really be Music Television...and even though times have changed we're lucky to have this website: http://www.mtvmusic.com/.

Go ahead...put on your leg warmers or Def Leppard concert shirt with the sleeves cut off, turn up your computer and rock out. Just don't let your kids see you!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home