Listen Live

Friday, August 8, 2008


If you remember about a month back, we had a discussion that covered the fact that , I didn’t want my daughter to pierce her face,(and still don’t). Thankfully now she has changed her mind and no longer thinks that is a good idea.

I can’t help being a mother, some days I think it was the reason I was put on the earth. I love my children and want to guide them to make good choices. Think about the long term results of a choice they make today. How is it going to affect them in the years to come? Isn’t that what parents are supposed to do, or have I been doing it wrong all this time?

I think you all know me well enough by now, to know that although I have a few tattoos and plan on adding to them in the near future, I don’t see the point in going completely all out crazy. Which, in essence, brings me to the topic for today’s blog.

This blog presents the question –

“What does this guys’ mother think of what he has done to himself?”


JUST MY OPINION – this is a mother’s worst nightmare!
What mother would ever want to see her beautiful baby boy make himself look like this?
(Did she perhaps drop him as an infant and damage that delicate spot on his little noggin?) And is that a Friggin star implant in the middle of his forehead? Yes… Yes it is.
Good God.

Now, I am sure there are some who would applaud this fellow for being unique, happy with his decisions and his apparent confidence in his appearance, however I cannot share in that applause. I think it is absolutely ridiculous.

I don’t even know what else to say about this. Looking at that eyeball tattoo makes me sick to my stomach. I had LASIK surgery about 5 years ago and I was TERRIFIED to have it done! And I was in the office of a surgeon who did this for a living… I can’t imagine going to have someone inject dye into my EYE that I use to SEE everything and everyone in my life, just cause it’d be cool. Just so I could have the only one around… That is your Friggin EYE man! When asked about his eyes, this is what he said…



QUESTION: You've got tattoos, you've got piercings. But the eyeball tattoo! What's up with that?
ANSWER: The eyeball tattoo is awesome. That's actually one of my favorite mods right now. A, because it's one of my newest and B, I have the only red eyeball tattoo in the world. The first and only.

Q: How do you know that? A: Because there's only one guy that does 'em.

Q: How long does it take? A: This was three injections. ... We're going for like a demon eye type of thing. There's going to be red and black in both eyes. We don't know how the colors are going to mix yet, like I said, still new.

Q: Are you worried about making a mistake? A: No, strangely I'm not. I mean, people are like, "You might go blind from that." I'm like, "I got two eyes."

Uh, what??? So what if you have two…You’re supposed to have two!!! Too bad this guy didn’t get two brains. Maybe he would use at least one of them.

Oh, and in case you’re wondering, his nickname is BIOHAZARD.

Perhaps this is the most frightening thing of all about this entire situation…. AT least it was for me -

Q: What are you going to do when your 2-year-old son is 16 and says, "Dad, I want to be just like you." A: Awesome, I'm so looking forward to that day.


OMG. Could someone just please shoot me now?

Rock on with your bad self.
I am going to rest my eyes. That’s right, I said EYES. Plural. Meaning more than ONE. Cause I am supposed to have two. I like my eyes and want to keep them…
H

Labels: ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home