Listen Live

Friday, August 8, 2008

One More From The Road

It's been almost a week since vacation started and I'm just now starting to relax and feel like I'm actually on vacation!

Last night I was in Anaheim at a place called The Grove, where I went to see Boz Scaggs in concert. It's my third time seeing Boz in the last 10 years...and each time he just gets better.

Last nights show was amazing! Boz opened with Lowdown...



Tossed in a few new songs, mixed in the classics and wrapped up the 30 minute encore with Breakdown Dead Ahead.




Part of what made last nights concert so special is that I was there with one of my best friends, Ed Hayes. He and I met about 12 years ago when I did my morning show from Bakersfield, CA. We became fast friends based on our love for music and professional football!

Since then we've both gotten married, had kids, and gotten a few years older! However, last night you would have thought we were a couple of teenagers at our very first concert...we had a blast...and we're already anticipating our 4th Boz Scaggs show!

So vacation is starting to feel like vacation...and by the time I get home to Maine I'm sure I'll be all fired up and ready to get back to work.

See ya then.

Bill

Labels: , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home