Listen Live

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A trip down memory lane...

OK, so this is so bad that it's oddly good. At least it was for me.
The sad thing is that back in the day - this was the BOMB!

Kids were scared! I was! But there is a message hidden deep in this episode. And that message is...



JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS...


"The Stranger"






Does this bring back memories for you like it did me?







I watched some other really bad ones too...and I have concluded that Sid & Marty were two pretty twisted up dudes! I mean really...they deny rumors of drugs being involved with their show making, but COME ON!!!! Who in their right (or left) mind can come up with this stuff?

I'll leave you to ponder, I am off to enjoy the sunshine.

I also have a strange craving for frogs legs all of a sudden...wonder whats up with that?

Rock on with your bad self,

H


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home