Listen Live

Thursday, September 11, 2008

What to do!

Everyday, it seems like I learn something new about one or the other or BOTH of the current presidential nominees. Good or bad, it doesn't matter - although lately, it seems like there's nothing good going around about anyone!

Sometimes it seems more like a playground kickball game than a political race for the most important job in the free world. The name calling and the dirt slinging - it just gets to be overwhelming.

Today, this is all I am going to consider.



Say what you want, I know you smiled. I bet you even laughed, and I could probably tell you what you laughed at... It's the same one that made me spit my drink all over my keys isn't it?

Yeah, I know it is...

Rock on with your bad self,

H

Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home