Listen Live

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Be Real

So...Here is what I want to know. What makes this attractive? Who said so? Who thinks so?

(besides these two friggin idiots.) This is apparently called a 'spray on tan'. I saw two kids like this at the mall today. They gotta be from out of state or something. Please tell me they're from out of state. This is PORTLAND MAINE people. It isn't South Beach or LA. Heck, we're not even close to the Jersey Shore... Do these two morons think that the ladies in this photo are totally diggin on them or what? I would guess not, but I can't tell. Kids these days have just one look for every mood. Not like when I was a kid. I smiled when I was happy and frowned when I was sad. When I was angry it was obvious and I didn't sulk without getting a backhand to the head.

But, back to the tanning thing... I suppose a spray on tan is better than the alternative of laying out all the time and ending up like this...


Where are all the real people? Between fake boobs, fake lips, fake hair and the apparently popular spray on tan - how are we supposed to tell what's real and what's not anymore? Is everyone so darn obsessed with their appearances and being perfect, that they're ashamed to look like the Good Lord intended them to look?

Now I am just cross.

Rock on with your bad selves...

H

Labels: , , , , , ,


Rate This Post


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home